.

Welcome~I hope you'll enjoy your visit here~Read about Ebooks, private readings, and memorial jewelry.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

"In the Garden" Memorials

Here is a list of names with which number picture they are on. I have sprained my wrist, so I will not be taking new names. Thank you!!! A Anthony 1 Andy 4 Alex 4 Amber 3 Adam 5 Ashley 5 Ashlynn 1 Aliyana 7 Ari 5 Andrew 6 Adele 7 B Brenda 2 Brad 2 Barbara 2 Baby E.J. 4 Brian 3 Bob 5 Bill 5 Billy 5 Bobby 6 Rebecca 6 Blaine 7 Bentley 7 Brian 7 B.J. 7 C Chris 1 Charles 3 Courtney 3 Claude 5 Christian 7 Colby 7 D Daniel 1 Darrell 2 Dree 1 Douglas 6 Drew 5 Delilah 6 Debra 6 Danny 6 David 7 Don 7 Delores 7 Dana 7 E Edmund 3 Erich 4 Eric 4 Ella 4 F G Gariel 1 Graham 1 Gary 5 H I J Jaxson 1Jim 1 John 1 Jason 1 Jill1 Jonathan 1 Joey 1 Justin1 Jeff 1 Jessika 1 Josh 1 Jordan 1 Joey 2 Johnny 4 Jennifer 3 Joshua 3 Jeffrey 6 Jane 7 K Kari 2 Kheiron 3 Kev 4 Kortni Ann 5 Kareem 5 Keri 6 Kiki 5 Katlynn 7 L Lana 1 Lenny 3 Logan 4 Luke 4 Lou 4 Landon 4 Leroy 6 Larry 7 Louis 7 M Manny 2 Michael 1 Mary 1 Maggie 3 Maria 4 Maia 4 Matthew 4 N O Otis 4 Orm 5 P Pops 3 Q Quentin 4 R Rafi 3 Rich 3 Ron 3 Raegan 3 Rachel 6 Ray 6 Robyn 6 S Sam 2 Stephanie 2 Sue 1 Steph 2 Sean 3 Shirley 3 Steven 3 Scott 6 Stephen 6 Shane 6 Seth 6 Sarah 7 T Tim 1 Tommy 2 Tyler 4 U V Vivian 5 W Willie 2 Wendy 1 Walter 3 Wesley 3 X Y Z Zoey 3 Zachary 5
Garden 1
Garden 2
Garden 3
Garden 4
Garden 5
Garden 6
Garden 7

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great job you are doing with the quilts and the gardens..I have seen the name which I posted...and saved it and shared it with his mother and father....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cindy! Such a beautiful way of honoring our loved ones! I'd love to add my mom when your ready to take new names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please add baby Jaxson?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And baby Ashlynn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you add my angel Gabriel please........thanks from Bobbi Wood

      Delete
    2. julie blashinsky backledgeDecember 27, 2013 at 10:57 PM

      Beautiful ♡
      Someday later please add
      JohnMartin , Patricia , & Dolly.

      Delete
  5. Thank you! Jaxon, Ashlynn, and Gabriel were added to Garden 1. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to add my Grandparents Christine and Harold. They were a constant in my life Always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you please add my daughters name when you are feeling better? Her name was Michelle. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like my brother's name added please SCOTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to add my mother Betty Torres better known as Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also my late husband Tony. Thank you love Hope Luna

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do I get my moms name on a butterfly? I miss her so much and does this pain ever go away?

    ReplyDelete